The rate depends on the degree of the treating clinician
- $250 ( PhD./PsyD. clinician)
- $200 (M.A clinician)
- $200 per 50-minute session ( PhD./PsyD. clinician)
- $150 per 50-minute session (M.A clinician)
The rate depends on the amount of assessment tools involved and if a report is needed. This will be discussed during the consultation, and the client will have a better understanding of the price.
$1600 - $3500 ($300.00 hourly rate for evaluations)
Rates for Court-Involved Cases
$250 for a consultation session
$250 per hourly rate for testifying
Forensic Evaluation Rate varies on the amount of hours. Charged on an hourly court rate of $250
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Note: For psychological evaluations, insurances do not always cover the fees. They indicate that it needs to be a medical necessity. If they feel the evaluation can be done by a school, they may not pay the provider.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
we accept cash, check, Zelle and major credit cards
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.